The Department of Wood Science under the Faculty of Renewable Natural Resources, KNUST, is organizing a one-day career development workshop for students and graduates on Friday, 14th June 2019.
Graduates are finding it increasingly more challenging to secure jobs following their training. Many of them are currently interested in investigating career options outside of the customary career tracks linked to their programme of study. Writing a good CV is known to be one of the toughest challenges of graduates in their job hunts. It is also widely known that graduates lose the chance of landing their dream jobs because of their performance at interviews.
This workshop is aimed at building the relevant skills and knowledge of students and graduates, which will prove vitally important to their success in putting together job winning CVs and improving their performance at job interviews.
Topics to be covered include:
1. Challenges of finding a job in Ghana and where to begin;
2. Putting together a winning CV;
3. Succeeding in a job interview; Skills Employers are looking for.
Venue: First Floor, New Classroom Block (NCB) for the College of Agriculture and Natural Resources.
Very experienced speakers have been drawn from various fields for this workshop including:
1. Dr. Boadu Ayeboafo (Chartered Accountant and Deputy Director IDCE, KsTU);
2. Dr. Felicity Asiedu Appiah (HOD, Department of Human Resource and Organizational Development, KSB);
3. Mr. Samuel Nketiah (Consultant, Tropenbos Ghana)
For FREE registration, interested persons should send their name, contact, institution/department to 0501366662 by 5th June, 2019 OR click on the following link:
For further information please contact Dr. Boadu on phone (0262060000) or by mail (firstname.lastname@example.org)